Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX for Mac and Windows
Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX Software
What can be done with Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX?
Easy-PhotoPrint EX allows you to create calendars, albums, and stickers easily by using captured photos with digital cameras.
You can also print photos without edges easily.
Easy-PhotoPrint EX supports Exif Print is the standard for improving communication between digital cameras and printers.
By connecting to a digital camera that, according to Exif Print, image data when shooting is in use and optimized, produces very high-quality prints.
Easy-photoPrint EX can be started from other applications include:
- MP Navigator EX Ver.1.00 or later
- ZoomBrowser EX Ver.6.0 or later
- Digital Photo Professional Ver.3.2 or later.
It is important to know that:
- Easy-Photoprint EX has the following limitations when starting with Digital Photo Professional
- The menu does not appear in the region of the step buttons on the left side of the screen
- Image cannot be corrected/upgraded
- The order of display images cannot be changed
- The edited image cannot be saved.
- An option other than Enable Propyl ICC cannot be selected for color correction for printing on the LEVEL tab of the Preferences dialog box.
For that, you can not use the VIVID photo function and Photo Disorder reduction
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
Download – Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 – Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)
Download – Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 – (macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
This file is a handy application program that allows you to create and print your own album, calendar, stickers, and CD-ROM labels* using the images you recorded with your digital camera. And furthermore, you can easily print borderless photos and so on.
*Only for the models supporting CD-ROM printing.