Canon i-SENSYS LBP112 Drivers
Mono Laser Printer
i-SENSYS LBP112 is a compact mono laser printer that is perfect for small homes or offices because it is affordable for users who need high-performance value for money. This is perfect for small businesses that print small quantities often, this laser printer also has ultra-fast wake time of fewer than 7 seconds and can print up to 22 pages per minute. Its large input capacity of 150 sheets also saves time in a larger print process. This printer is equipped with an ultra-efficient Canon Original Cartridge, which can provide up to 1,600 pages before needing to be replaced.
- A compact and stylish design, ideal for small businesses or homes where space is premium
- Produces fast print speeds of up to 22 pages per minute
- Includes sophisticated Canon Original Cartridges, which provide 1,600 pages before needing to be replaced
- The quick wake up feature is less than 7 seconds, making the device ideal for users who often print in small quantities
- Automatic Seal removal technology ensures less clutter during cartridge installation
Canon i-SENSYS LBP112 Driver
For specific Canon (printer) products, it is necessary to install the driver to allow connection between the product and your computer. On this page, you will find some drivers that apply to your product or if the driver is not available, see annotations on product compatibility with each operating system.
|LBP112 UFRII LT Printer Driver||Windows 10/ 8.1/ 7/ Server 2008||30.10||15.05MB||Download|
|LBP112 UFRII LT Printer Driver||Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/7 x64/Server 2008 x64/Server 2008 R2 x64/Server 2012 x64/Server 2012 R2 x64||30.10||17.81MB||Download|
|Name||Mac Os Compatibility||Version||Size||Download|
|UFRII LT Printer Driver||Mac OS : 10.8/ 10.9/ 10.10/ 10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14||1.5.2||31.58MB||Download|
|UFRII LT Printer Driver||Mac OS : 10.7||1.5.0||31.53MB||Download|
|UFRII LT Printer Driver||Linux (32-bit) / Linux (64-bit)||Ver.5.00||20.9MB||Download|