IJ Network Scanner Selector EX, IJ Network Scan Utility
- IJ Network Scanner Selector EX, Scan Utility Download for Windows, Mac OS
Canon ScanGear Drivers when your device is installed, the IJ Network Scanner selector EX start automatically enable scanning over a network from a PC or panel operation of the scanner.
Bonjour Service name/MAC address scanner, a printer that can be used over a network, you can also select up to three scanners, printers Total at the same time, it also automatically enables scanning of the operating panel.
Following these steps is to change the settings so that without having to start the IJ Scanner selector EX automatically.
Make sure that the IJ Network Scanner Selector EX can be set to not start automatically, if IJ Network Scanner Selector EX is not running, then the user cannot transfer images scanned from the operating panel to the computer over the network.
- Please select System Preferences… from the Apple
- Click Users/groups from the system
- Select the username of the current user, select Login items
- Mac OS X v. 10.6. x, please click my account from the system, then Your user name is from my Account
- Select Login items
- Select the IJ Network Scanner Selector EX, Click
- Be sure to confirm that the IJ Network Scanner Selector EX hidden
- Please restart the computer
Canon IJ Network Scan Utility / Canon IJ Network Scan Utility EX for Windows, Mac OS
Download ↔ IJ Network Scanner Selector (Windows) – Windows Vista 32bit / Vista 32bit 64bit / Windows XP SP2 / SP3 / Windows XP x64 / Windows 2000
Download ↔ IJ Network Scanner Selector EX Download Ver. 2.1.6 (Mac) – OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7
How to Setup – IJ Network Scanner Selector EX Menu and Setting Screen
To further follow the steps to resolve the IJ Scanner Selector EX start problem automatically, change the settings, go to complete tutorial